Dr. Lee Lichtenstein and his highly qualified staff will handle you with care to make your dental experience a pleasant one. Dr. Lichtenstein has the distinction of being one of a very select few Board Certified Anesthesiologists in the US besides being a general dentist. His entire staff is Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR trained and the RN on staff is also Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained.
Patients of all ages have different reasons for choosing Dr. Lichtenstein’s dental office. People with autism or other special needs, those who are ready to be treated without anxiety and pain associated with other dental techniques, people with cardiac and diabetic concerns, cancer patients and those who are wheelchair confined all appreciate our dental services. We aim to provide all of our patients with a pleasant dental experience in our state-of-the-art, friendly, and private office setting.
Whether you need general dentistry services, or you’re tired of the more traditional, “white-knuckle” dental care and you’re ready for a painless and anxiety-free dental experience, please call us.
We’d be happy to add you to our list of dental care patients who can benefit from sedation dentistry.
If any of the following questions apply to you or a family member, then Dr. Lichtenstein and his staff may be the answer to your dental needs:
- Are you so anxious or fearful of dental treatments that you neglect your dental health and avoid seeing the dentist?
- Do you have special needs that most dentists just don’t seem to understand? Or ignore?
- Do you have such a low pain threshold that your past dental experiences have been just awful?
- Does your active gag reflex prevent you from seeking dental care or getting the optimum treatment?
- Do you just need general dental services like exams and X-rays, caps, crowns, bridges and veneers, root canal therapy, cosmetic dentistry, or periodontal procedures?