Dr. Lee Lichtenstein and his highly trained staff offer general dentistry services as well as dental treatments that can be performed using sedation dentistry and general anesthesia techniques to make our patients’ experiences more pleasant and comfortable.
Many dental patients can benefit from sedation dentistry. We work with patients of all ages who are apprehensive and nervous, adults and children with autism or other special needs, people with cardiac and diabetic concerns, cancer patients, those who are confined to a wheelchair and people who have specific dental phobias (afraid of the drill, afraid of needles). We can also help you if you experience difficulties with numbing, have active gag reflexes, or if you require special antibiotics.
Our sedation dentistry office in Holmdel, NJ offers dental services that are done in a state-of-the-art, friendly, pleasant, private setting by a professional, caring staff. The entire staff is Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR trained and the Doctor and the Registered Nurse (RN) on staff are also Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) trained.
Whether you need general dentistry services, or you’re ready for a painless, anxiety-free and pleasant dental experience, please call us. We can assure that you will “hear nothing”, “see nothing”, “feel nothing” and “know nothing”.
We offer the following special services:
- General Anesthesia
- Intravenous Sedation
- Oral Conscious Sedation (“pills”)
- Stress and Anxiety Reduction
- Local Anesthetic Management
- Intravenous Antibiotics
- Nitrous Oxide (“sweet air” or “laughing gas”)
- Cardiac Monitoring
We can perform the following dental procedures:
- General Dentistry
- Exams and X-rays, other Diagnostic & Preventive Services
- Restorative Dentistry, including White Bonded Fillings
- Caps, Crowns, Bridges and Veneers
- Root Canal Therapy
- Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry, including Whitening
- Periodontal Procedures, including Scaling,. Implants and Surgery